Stump removal or grinding is the process of removing the stump left after a tree has been cut down. A heavy-duty professional stump grinder is used to axe out the tree stumps or we can remove stumps by hand depending on accessibility to the site. Jungle Bros Treescapes offers specialized stump removal services using state-of-the-art machinery. Call us today for a quick quote and get that stump removed in no time!
Importance Of Stump Removal
Wondering why spend your hard-earned dollars in professional stump removal? Why not let the sump be?! Read on.
- For starters, stumps are not exactly eye candies for your garden. On the contrary, they create a visual disturbance in your otherwise perfectly manicured lawn.
- Old stumps occupy space in the garden which can be used for putting up that swing your kids have been demanding or that water fountain you had been eyeing at the garden supplies store.
- If you have small kids running around the garden, old tree stumps can pose as obstacles and harm your kids by making them trip.
- Untreated stumps in the backyard have the potential of re-growing into multiple smaller trees around the stump base. Hence, it is recommended to have the stumps removed along with the trees.
- Stumps that are left uncured can become a breeding ground for termites, insects, pests and ants. This increases the possibility of these eerie creatures entering your home.
Professional & Safe Stump Grinding
At Jungle Bros, safety is of utmost importance to us. Our team of expert arborists is trained in the latest stump grinding techniques. Our pool of stump grinders and hand grinders is periodically tested on safety parameters and continually upgraded to match the industry standards of safety and quality.
We don’t just grind the stumps and leave your garden a messy place! We fill back the holes that remain after stump grinding with soil to ensure your lawn has a leveled surface. Our stump grinding services are environmentally sustainable as we don’t use chemicals in the grinding process.
Call us today for stump grinding and mulching and let us do all the hard work for you!
You may remember cutting down our trees at our place late September 2013. One of your ‘tree loppers’ noticed a Kookaburra’s nest in one of the dead trees, hence the tree was cut down to a level so the nest could remain.
You can tell your ‘tree lopper’ that two baby Kookaburra were born last Friday, thanks to his effort in saving the nest.
Brian & Lorna Harmer, Rostrevor
We are located in the South Eastern Adelaide Hills of South Australia and cover all suburbs and rural areas surrounding Adelaide – and further by negotiation.